Forum 2017-04-10T16:14:40+00:00

Warhammer 40,000 at TactiCon 2017  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Rorschach
Eminent Member
13/09/2017 2:02 pm  

All signed up and registered for Con! More folks need to get out there and sign-up!

There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.
- Ray Bradbury
----------------------------
Guild Ball: Masons, Alchemists
Warhammer 40,000: Rift Stalkers, Adeptus Mechanicum, Custodes/ Age of Sigmar: Skaven, Khorne Bloodbound /
Necromunda: Escher!
Malifaux: Arcanists, Ten Thunders, Lilith, Viktorias / RuneWars: Waiquar
Arena Rex: Zephyri , Ludus Magnus/ Blood Bowl: Skaven
Star Trek Attack Wing: Dominion, Mirror, Klingons / X-Wing: Imperial, Scum and Villainy
Warmachine: Mercs / Batman Miniatures: Suicide Squad / Marvel Miniatures: Dr. Doom
Boardgames: Most / Card Games: DC Deckbuilders, Star Trek, Legend of the Five Rings

ReplyQuote
INQ Valeria
13/09/2017 2:16 pm  
Posted by: Rorschach

All signed up and registered for Con! More folks need to get out there and sign-up!

Yaaay!  And agreed.  =)  I know of at least one more person who hasn't signed up yet, and I intend to post about the event again this weekend on some Facebook groups. 

ReplyQuote
Colin_Kay
28/09/2017 9:20 pm  

Hey everyone, I have a bit of an urgent situation. Most of you likely don't know me since I live in Denver and the only times I ever really get to play is at these Cons. My name is Colin Kay and I was the lone Grey Knight player at Ghengis Con this year. Earlier today my 22 Grey Knight Strike Squad Marines were stolen from my truck. I'm doing my best to try to replace them in a short amount of time but I don't think I'll be able to. If anyone has spare Grey Knight strike marines I could borrow I'd be very thankful. I can pay you, trade you any of a number of boxes/bitz, or buy you lunch at the event, etc. I'm afraid I won't be able to play more than likely if I don't get a temporary replacement because they are my only troop choices i own for my Grey knights and thus wouldn't be able to do a battalion detachment. If anyone is willing to help me out, please contact me at 970-491-9762. I appreciate any help.

ReplyQuote
Colin_Kay
28/09/2017 9:45 pm  

My number is actually 970-481-9762. I mistyped that

ReplyQuote
INQ Valeria
28/09/2017 9:57 pm  

Dang!  That seems to be happening more often lately. 

I gotcha covered.  Some of them will be painted as purifiers, but considering the circumstances, we'll let you do non WYSIWYG.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register