Forum 2017-04-10T16:14:40+00:00

Escalation League?  

RSS

Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
20/08/2017 9:01 pm  

Back when 6th edition dropped, one of the things that got me into the 40k  game locally was the escalation league. I have a friend that wants  to get  into 40k for the first time and I think that could help him too. I think I would like to do  one for the store, but  I am  not sure where  to start. Does  anyone have  experience with  this that can give  me  some tips, and  would you be interested in a  Gamer's Haven escalation league?

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

Trevian liked
ReplyQuote
Trevian
Eminent Member
29/08/2017 10:24 pm  

I don't have any tips on how to run it, but I am definitely interested in participating.

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
30/08/2017 10:36 am  
Posted by: Trevian

I don't have any tips on how to run it, but I am definitely interested in participating.

Good to know! This week I am dealing with a root canal, but I plan on hitting the drawing board this weekend and coming up with a plan for this. I have already spoken to Ed about it and have some ideas for it. I will post again when I have an outline.

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
30/08/2017 12:57 pm  

Ugh, root canals suck!  Take care Mike, look forward to seeing what you come up with 🙂

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
08/09/2017 6:11 am  

Well looks like I got things in motion. I will be finalizing some things this week and have an official announcement soon, but one thing I am certain of is the timetable. The league will start the first week of October and last until Dec 22. It will consist of six, two week periods.  There will be a tournament after, but not until January after holidays.

ReplyQuote
ccminiwar
08/09/2017 9:57 pm  

I'm interested.

ReplyQuote
Troa
 Troa
11/09/2017 6:53 pm  

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register