Forum 2017-04-10T16:14:40+00:00

Army Theft  

RSS

Darthdaddy
Trusted Member
06/08/2017 9:29 pm  

Hello, I heard from Andrew Haines today that his car was broken into and that his armies were stolen. This is a tragedy, and I am appealing to the community to help. The Haven has agreed to take donations which can be used to help him buy back what he has lost. This doesn't begin to replace his loss,  I know how much time and passion he put into his models.    

ReplyQuote
Troa
 Troa
11/08/2017 5:37 pm  

For those not familiar with it...Do you(or does he) have a description of it, or better yet pictures? That way people can keep an eye out if we see someone trying to sell it?

ReplyQuote
Troa
 Troa

For those not familiar with it...Do you(or does he) have a description of it, or better yet pictures? That way people can keep an eye out if we see someone trying to sell it?

ReplyQuote
Troa
 Troa

ReplyQuote
Darthdaddy
Trusted Member
17/08/2017 1:22 pm  

His main army was mechanicus with a lot of Forge World models mixed with GW Skitarii and two imperial knights. I know he was also starting a Chaos army and I'm not sure what was in the vehicle. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register