Forum 2017-04-10T16:14:40+00:00

Army Builders  

RSS

Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
15/08/2017 4:09 pm  

I had Army Builder  for 6th and 7th and I guess I  got a bit too reliant  on it. Is there a reliable  army builder for 8th?

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
16/08/2017 10:24 pm  

Have you tried Battlescribe?

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
16/08/2017 11:46 pm  

No I just heard about this today actually I  am going  to  look it up. Thanks

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
20/08/2017 9:19 am  

So I got battlescribe and they got a few things wrong so use it with a grain of salt, but for a free program its not bad.

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
24/08/2017 5:14 pm  

Yeah, it's open source and updated constantly.  As you say it's free though and gets you "in the ball park" 🙂

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
30/08/2017 3:43 pm  
Posted by: Shea

Yeah, it's open source and updated constantly.  As you say it's free though and gets you "in the ball park" 🙂

Just got the new  update for 27th of Aug and it fixed most of the issues I  had  with wrong power  costs ect. There still is some primaris  stuff mixed in,  but that's easy enough to ignore. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register