Forum 2017-04-10T16:14:40+00:00

8th Ed Escalation League Oct 2-Dec 22 2017  

Page 3 / 4 Prev Next
  RSS

Kaldor Draigo
01/10/2017 10:10 pm  

Due to the sensitive nature of the relics and devices scattered amongst the Caleum system, a Battalion Detachment from the 1st Brotherhood of the Grey Knights has been sent to the system to retrieve any such objects, as well as to deter any Daemonic or Xenos forces from obtaining them. A Patrol Detachment has been scheduled to travel to the planet of Raquia to investigate and secure the Septuaginta’s Orbital Vox Array, and to vanquish all those who stand in the way.

“We shall be Keepers Immortal, all Secrets shall be our Knowledge. We are the Guardians of Mankind!” – from The Canticle of Absolution of the Grey Knights

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
03/10/2017 3:43 am  

Today was a good start  for the Escalation League. I played Mark, the only  "official" game of the league so far. Mark ended  with 8 league points and secured the Orbital Vox Rely.  Now  the Eldar  will have a communications advantage in the war to come...

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
03/10/2017 3:45 am  

Greg and Dave also played some practice games as well as John and Jacob. You have two weeks  to get official games  into me!

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
04/10/2017 12:05 pm  

I only have 8 Rosters turned into me so far. Make sure you get those to me before you play your game for the first 2 weeks. Again my email is Michael.Brandon.Wilson@gmail.com or have a physical copy for me at the store.

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
06/10/2017 7:40 am  

I will be in the store @ 2pmish to set up some tables get ready for our first Friday of the escalation! Another reminder I only have 9 rosters turned into me. Have them ready for me.

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
06/10/2017 9:00 pm  

Need rosters from Andrew Haines, AJ Martin, and Chris Conn

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
07/10/2017 1:30 am  

Results for Friday games so far. Jacob 13 points. Nick 9 points. Shea 13 points. Already I have a max point tie. I may have to adjust points after this first two weeks, but for now congratulations

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
07/10/2017 9:01 am  

Frequently Asked Questions-

Can you clarify painting? Your force for the current two weeks has to be painted to a 3 color standard. All models in the force must be painted. If it is you can also earn extra points for at least attempting the following things- +1 point for an advanced painting technique, for example: Drybrushing, Wash, Layers, or if you are an advanced painter even wet-blending. +1 point for having all bases flocked or a unique base that is painted. +1 point for having at least one model kit-bashed or with some sort of conversion to make it your own. This is not, "who has the best paint job?" , this is points based on specific criteria. When the tournament in January occurs there will be a proper painting contest, to be announced with the Tournament itself.

Can we play practice games? Yes, I only count points for games turned into me. The point of this is to encourage people to play with each other and meet new people.

Can I still sign up for this? Yes, the more the merrier as far as I am concerned. You can even sign up in the later two week periods, but it will still be a 10$ fee. The first 14 Tarot Cards were laminated at my expense so I will not be laminating any more, but you can if you wish. MAKE SURE TO ASK FOR A TAROT CARD WHEN YOU SIGN UP!

Can I change my Roster if I haven't played yet ? So long as you haven't played your first game yet I do not have an issue with this, but you can only join the escalation with one army. There is just too many people to have multiple armies running at this time. There is other tournaments and events coming up you can join if want to try out a second army.

Are you participating in this league? To be clear, I am not competing in this league. However, I am making myself available as an opponent should someone need one. I can also make myself available during the week days, week nights other than Monday or Friday are not available as there are other games being run at the store. You do get league points for playing me if you haven't played me before just as you would for any other opponent.

ReplyQuote
Dirge
07/10/2017 3:11 pm  
Posted by: Watch Captain Enoch

Results for Friday games so far. Jacob 13 points. Nick 9 points. Shea 13 points. Already I have a max point tie. I may have to adjust points after this first two weeks, but for now congratulations

A game at only 25 power has the potential to swing wildly based on dice, this first week may be a bit one-sided in terms of matches. Maybe Shea and I should face off in the next segment for king of the hill. =)

Nothing is to be feared, only understood. -Marie Curie

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
08/10/2017 10:35 am  

Lucas 5 points

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
09/10/2017 12:29 pm  

I am not feeling well and the weather  doesn't really inspire going out so I will not be in  tonight. Feel free  to post any questions and I will try to respond ASAP. Remember to email me a roster if you have not played yet. 

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
11/10/2017 11:47 am  

This Friday is the last day for the battle of Raquia. I still need some rosters. Here is the map for the Battle of Hagrim starting on Monday Oct 16th so you can start planning your force now.

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
12/10/2017 8:30 am  

Still no Rosters from- Andrew Haines, AJ Martin, Chris Conn. If I do not have a roster before you play, you will not receive any league points. I will be in Friday if you wish to give me a physical copy.

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Trusted Member
12/10/2017 10:00 am  

My Roster for  the Battle of  Hagrim 

Patrol Detachment

HQ- Captain in Terminator Armour w/relic blade and storm bolter 8 power

Troops- Deathwatch Kill Team    9 power

Watch Sergeant-  Plasma Gun and Stormshield

Deathwatch Veteran  #1 - Heavy Thunder Hammer

Deathwatch Veteran  #2-4 - Missile Launcher

Transport - Razorback  w/Twin Lascannon  5 power

Hunter Killer Missile

Storm Bolter

Elite- Deathwatch Vanguard Veterans w/Heavy Thunder Hammers 10 power

Fast  Attack- Deathwatch Bikers    5  power

Biker Sergeant- Power Maul

Biker #1-2- Power Sword

Power-37

ReplyQuote
OBiE0311
13/10/2017 4:30 am  

Is it to late to get in on this? I'd love to play my Primaris Ultramarines!

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4 Prev Next

Working

Please Login or Register