Forum 2017-04-10T16:14:40+00:00

8th Ed Escalation League Oct 2-Dec 22 2017  

Page 11 / 12 Prev Next
  RSS

DarkAngelRetribution
02/12/2017 5:05 am  

OK,

Looks like Lucas and the IG will battle Andy's  disgustingly putrid Nurgleboys, and the Dark Angels will mesh ChainFists with the Deathwatch!!!

thanks all

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
Eminent Member
02/12/2017 2:21 pm  

Anyone available, that I haven't played, Friday 12/8 for a game? 

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Trevian
Eminent Member
04/12/2017 12:06 am  

Had a game against Jacob yesterday.  His World Eaters jumped on my Eldar early, won the match and captured the relic.

Jacob 13

Mark 6

ReplyQuote
Trevian
Eminent Member
04/12/2017 12:07 am  

Had a game against Jacob yesterday.  His World Eaters jumped on my Eldar early, won the match and captured the relic.

Jacob 13

Mark 6

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
04/12/2017 11:54 am  

Thanks for the report

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Staubachus
04/12/2017 8:02 pm  

Anyone available that haven't played my Eldar that might be available to play Wednesday evening or perhaps Thursday? Unfortunately I am going out of town on Friday and will not be around to get league match in at GH this Friday.

Let me know if anyone is interested in Wednesday evening or Thursday. 

Thanks in advance.

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
Eminent Member
05/12/2017 12:25 am  

I can do Wednesday evening.  What time are you available?

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
Eminent Member
07/12/2017 1:22 am  

Stayed until 630 tonight.  Anyone available for a game Thursday or Friday? 

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
07/12/2017 9:49 am  
Posted by: Shea

Have you played John Garcia yet? He was going to play me @3pm on Friday. If you can make that time it would be better that you two played each other.

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. " - Carl Jung

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
Eminent Member
07/12/2017 1:20 pm  
Posted by: Watch Captain Enoch

Have you played John Garcia yet? He was going to play me @3pm on Friday. If you can make that time it would be better that you two played each other.

I have not.  Thanks Mike. 

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
07/12/2017 2:32 pm  

Ok cool I will be there @  3 also in case  someone doesn't make  it. I will email John so he knows.

ReplyQuote
DarkAngelRetribution
08/12/2017 12:12 am  

Ok cool I will be there @  3 also in case  someone doesn't make  it. I will email John so he knows.

Michael,

We may need to play each other after all lol, Dave and his Grey Knights need their game tomorrow as well and he can be there at 3 and has not played Shea yet either. That way everyone would get to play someone they have not played yet and get max point possibility. So I will be there for sure and Dave as well at 3, please let me know if this would work for everyone? Ill be checking later tonight and tomorrow before I head out from Pueblo.

thanks all!

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
08/12/2017 12:54 pm  

Ok we will figure it out then I will be there at 3pm.  Here is the final mission for 100 power starting the 11th and ending on the 22nd. The list you create for this will be the tournament list.  I will be posting all the lists on the 26th, so if you do not have one into me by then you are not participating in the tournament. Also please list which pieces of the Septuaginta you have won in your lists.  (the last piece for this last segment you wont know I will add that later) The day of the tournament is still being discussed with the store.

ReplyQuote
Watch Captain Enoch
Estimable Member
08/12/2017 1:04 pm  

Ok we will figure it out then I will be there at 3pm.  Here is the final mission for 100 power starting the 11th and ending on the 22nd. The list you create for this will be the tournament list.  I will be posting all the lists on the 26th, so if you do not have one into me by then you are not participating in the tournament. Also please list which pieces of the Septuaginta you have won in your lists.  (the last piece for this last segment you wont know I will add that later) The day of the tournament is still being discussed with the store.

Actually there is a mistake I just caught. The deployment zones are 24"x24" same location and everything else.

ReplyQuote
Shea
 Shea
Eminent Member
08/12/2017 3:18 pm  

Do flyers, skimmers and/or walkers have the same chance?

The Emperor Commands Us.
Dorn Guides Us.
Honor Shields Us.

Fear Our Name.
For it is Vengeance.
-Black Templars

ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 12 Prev Next

Working

Please Login or Register