40K at GenghisCon 2018  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

INQ Valeria
(@inq-valeria)
Eminent Member
09/02/2018 2:43 pm  
Posted by: Crimsonwraith

It is as long as a chaos rhino and slightly wider.

Alright, thumbs up, then. 😊 

ReplyQuote
barontuman
(@barontuman)
11/02/2018 4:07 am  

I haven't seen a way through the forum to send messages.  Is there a way I can send you my list to be checked before the event?

Thanks!

Tony

ReplyQuote
lordkelith
(@lordkelith)
14/02/2018 7:34 pm  

Hi, I was just wondering if we can use any Forgeworld rules?  Like a FW Chaos Contemptor Dred? Thanks.  

ReplyQuote
INQ Valeria
(@inq-valeria)
Eminent Member
14/02/2018 10:58 pm  
Posted by: barontuman

I haven't seen a way through the forum to send messages.  Is there a way I can send you my list to be checked before the event?

Thanks!

Tony

Hmmm.  We had an email set up for this in years past that I could probably find the password for, but it isn't required.  Is there something in particular you're concerned about?

ReplyQuote
INQ Valeria
(@inq-valeria)
Eminent Member
14/02/2018 11:02 pm  

Just so everyone knows, there is currently only one official ticket left for this event, and only the ticket holders can be guaranteed to play.  We MAY be able to scrounge enough terrain for a couple more players, and we have occasionally had no-show people in the past, so if you put yourself on the wait list, we'll try to make it work, but may have to turn people away.  If you were thinking of buying in the morning of the event at the con, don't wait! 

ReplyQuote
barontuman
(@barontuman)
16/02/2018 11:05 pm  

I've got a couple tables of terrain that I will bring.  Obviously we will need the tables to put the terrain on!  🙂

ReplyQuote
barontuman
(@barontuman)
16/02/2018 11:09 pm  

Yup, bringing an army for an edition I've only played 5 times and not being able to play because I got an army design rule wrong...

send me an email at t-o-n-y-.-t-u-m-a-n-@-g-m-a-i-l-.-c-o-m (removing the dashes) and I'll send it to you tonight.  I don't think it'll be a problem but it's imperial soup, so wanted to make sure it works.

Thanks!

Tony

ReplyQuote
Darthdaddy
(@darthdaddy)
Trusted Member
17/02/2018 8:40 pm  

Please post the winners and lists if possible for those of us who couldn't be there.  Thank you for running these events 

ReplyQuote
Crimsonwraith
(@crimsonwraith)
18/02/2018 4:42 am  

I don't have lists, but I can give winners as I remember them

Best Painted - CJ Y(Thousand Sons)

Best Sport - Patrick R(Orks)

Best General - Nick C(Primaris Marines)

Best Overall - Colin K(Grey Knights)

It was an awesome event. I'm super glad I could make it. Thanks for running it!

Edited: 3 days  ago

ReplyQuote
BFTrick
(@bftrick)
18/02/2018 6:35 pm  

Thanks so much for running this event! I had a blast and I even got all of those Orks done in time. 🙂

By any chance to the organizers have a PDF copy of the missions & background? I like to keep those. 🙂

ReplyQuote
INQ Valeria
(@inq-valeria)
Eminent Member
20/02/2018 6:46 pm  

Really glad to hear people had a good time.  Seeing the smiles at the end of the day makes all the setup work worth it. =D

I posted a picture album to the Colorado 40K facebook group, but for those not on that group, I believe this link should let you see the pictures (Photobucket changed their policy on 3rd party sharing of photos, immediately blocked all my stuff on other forums a couple months ago, and I don't know whether I'm still on their naughty list or not).

Also, you can download a PDF of the missions here. 

Hope to see you all (and more!) at the next one. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register