Malifaux Shifting Loyalties Campaign
We will be running a campaign league starting in February going through March.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get started into Malifaux as well! If you are new and interested talk to us on Tuesday nights!
Here are the campaign details:
Feb 5 - March 26
Gamer's Haven - Colorado Springs, CO
- We will be running a 2-month Shifting Loyalties Campaign, meeting every Tuesday night at 6pm for games.
- Starting Soulstone pool is 35ss
- There will be weekly events from the Shifting Loyalties book, but additional little things will be added from time to time, allowing players to earn extra scrip
- Hideouts will be in use to determine a "winner" for the campaign to receive a special prize, but you can only collect building materials during your first game of the week.
- Cut 'Em Up For Parts will be used
- Masters may be hired during week 5 on, as that is the planned halfway point.
- Avatars are allowed but must be obtained normally (meaning you have to get a master first and complete a bounty).
- Game results to be posted in this thread so we can track results.
- Each game you will get extra rewards for having a fully painted crew (including summons)
Hope you will join us!
So getting everything ready for the league I realized a few more details are needed and I apologize if anyone was unaware.
The cost to play in the league is 5$ paid to Gamer’s Haven.
Those who Thirst cannot be chosen from a barter flip as one will randomly be given to a player each week. You keep the item until the next week or until your first loss, whoever happens first. If flipped on the barter table, flip again.
Note that since we are reducing to a 6-week league, masters can be hired week 4 if you have the require bounties.
Optional weekly scenarios may be used (will be provided) but are not mandatory. They will have ways to increase your scrip and CM.
I hope i havent forgotten everything :p this isn’t supposed to be a crazy hardcore league so I encourage people to have some fun! I am not gonna be super hardcore and track everything. Keep record of your own crews and details. The only thing I will be tracking is hideout progress